SF best erotic masseurs?

ontheroad

Looking for recommendations for SF erotic masseurs. Tried to book with Kev but he will be out of town. Thinking about Garrick too. 

like a solid massage and erotic fun. I can do incall or outcall. Pretty open on age and race. More btm is preferred.

thanks. I tried to find a current SF thread but couldn’t.

Edited by ontheroad

1 minute ago, Axiom2001 said:

There are current ads of masseurs in San Francisco at RentMasseur.com.  I'd recommend https://rentmasseur.com/Pan as well as walkers recommendation.

Unless Pan has changed his massage techniques, there's really no "erotic fun" as the OP requested. At the end of the massage, Pan oils up the front of his body and goes to town on his frottage skills. To me, "erotic fun" implies much more interaction.

18 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Unless Pan has changed his massage techniques, there's really no "erotic fun" as the OP requested. At the end of the massage, Pan oils up the front of his body and goes to town on his frottage skills. To me, "erotic fun" implies much more interaction.

Pan is definitely a YMMV experience. Several of my massages with him have definitely gone beyond frottage. I think it depends on his mood.

59 minutes ago, Juicy said:

Karl Kang is heaven on earth. Cue Belinda Carlisle... Oooh Heaven is a place on earth.... Oooh Karl is heaven on earth.  Yum. Time with Karl is just delightful and to be treasured.

karlkang have temporarily frozen their membership and you cannot contact this user at the moment. Please try again later.

• 2 weeks later...