Are other providers getting creepy messages in Pittsburgh?

CML

I am wondering if other providers can share their experiences working in Pittsburgh, in general. Is it safe? Do you encounter more flakes or creeps than normal?

Ever since I posted that I'm visiting Pittsburgh, I have been getting creepy, threatening, demeaning messages from multiple phone numbers. I continue to not engage and to block. I don't know if it's another provider trying to protect his turf, or if it's just a creepy stalker. Has anyone had problems like this in that area?

On 11/2/2022 at 11:29 AM, CML said:

I am wondering if other providers can share their experiences working in Pittsburgh, in general. Is it safe? Do you encounter more flakes or creeps than normal?

Ever since I posted that I'm visiting Pittsburgh, I have been getting creepy, threatening, demeaning messages from multiple phone numbers. I continue to not engage and to block. I don't know if it's another provider trying to protect his turf, or if it's just a creepy stalker. Has anyone had problems like this in that area?

I stayed in Pittsburg some years ago. I met a decent client who was visiting, but not much else the other 2 days I was there (mind you, this was my PRE-DEPOSIT era) Hence why I have been sticking to it. Subsequent visits have just been passing thru once or twice, where I think I may have picked up a client or 2. But can’t particularly recall any threatening messages. 

But the above is also why I’ve been reluctant to post my number on the platforms as much. Too much craziness

Edited by Jarrod_Uncut