How Do You React?

Guest MuscleCruzer
This topic is 7332 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest MuscleCruzer

For all you boys who go to the gym regularly where both straight guys and bi/gay guys workout . . . how do you handle it when you notice someone checking you out in the shower or sauna? Maybe their glance lasts a little longer than usual or they are rubbing themselves while they look at you or maybe you see they got a woodie starting. Do you acknowledge their interest at the gym or not?

Someone To Watch Over Me

In San Francisco, I belonged to the YMCA because they had an indoor pool and I enjoyed swimming. The two main Y's in SF were exceedinly cruisey and the strongest recollection I have was of the men who seemed to spend most of their time in the steam room, showers and locker room areas and hardly none in the areas were one actually went to workout.

I think it is always flattering when someone casts an admiring glance but some gay men have certainly taken into this further than they should. I can recall having someone come up and "fluff" my chest hair while I was toweling off from a shower, telling me how "wonderful" it was that I had not shaven. I also had men standing next to me comment on how "lucky" I was to be uncut while I was at a urinal. And these are some of the milder examples.

I just started a mini-war of sorts on the Craig's List/DC Rants and Raves board after posting a similar topic there. There was a lot of hostility expressed from the straight guys about unwanted attention, and a few funny comments from woman who thought the men were getting what they deserved.

Dream Interpretation A La Lucky

I am naked and being chased by one of the Twink Hos, who is also naked. We were in the weightroom trying to get to the shower area (our goal was to take a shower together), but Lucky kept blocking our path and was chasing us around.

Then Lucky and I were face to face, the room went dark and we were in a lake or ocean, outdoors, with a full moon in the sky. The rest of the Twinks are also around. Lucky's breath is on my face and I try to avoid his gaze. He obviously had to much garlic with his dinner. He tries to kiss my neck but the Twinks yell and scream and one pulls out a wooden stake and tries to stab Lucky with it.

Lucky pulls away, hurt and upset. He swims away, but then he looks at me and says he must leave me, thatif he cannot have him, he cannot bear to be around me any longer.

Next thing we know, a huge spotlight is shining on us, a helicopter can be heard over head, and a rope ladder is lowered. Even though we are still naked, we climb aboard, where we find Ashton Kutcher and a film crew from MTV. Todd Haynes is there as well, and gives us each brand new jeans with our names on them as well as matching wife beaters that say "Lucky Brand" all over them. While we dress, we can see the Statute of Liberty in the distance and can hear and just barely make out Kylie Minogue singing and 2000 half naked Latino boys in skimpky speedo bathing suits dancing and twirling around her.

A cell phone in my jeans rings, I look at the LCD read out, which says "Lucky" so I answer, instead of hello, he says, "Why?" and the phone slips out of my hands and falls into the water below.

Archived