New Dancer advice

Vaxednrelaxed

So, I’ve always wanted to try being a dancer. I’m getting in good shape and I decide I’d like to try it for the hell of it. Maybe it’ll become a couple times a month thing. Who knows? Wondering if anyone knows of a low key spot outside of Chicago that I could see if I could come in a night or two to try it out. Because it’s a bucket list thing, distance doesn’t matter to me. In fact, because of my day job I’d rather somewhere not near the city. I got friends who go to Luckyhorse frequently (so do I) so I’d rather somewhere I don’t know anyone. Don’t know if there’s current or past dancers on here who can help. Thanks!

Edited by Vaxednrelaxed
Spelling mistake

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/16/2022 at 3:35 PM, Vaxednrelaxed said:

So, I’ve always wanted to try being a dancer. I’m getting in good shape and I decide I’d like to try it for the hell of it. Maybe it’ll become a couple times a month thing. Who knows? Wondering if anyone knows of a low key spot outside of Chicago that I could see if I could come in a night or two to try it out. Because it’s a bucket list thing, distance doesn’t matter to me. In fact, because of my day job I’d rather somewhere not near the city. I got friends who go to Luckyhorse frequently (so do I) so I’d rather somewhere I don’t know anyone. Don’t know if there’s current or past dancers on here who can help. Thanks!

I know Cesar dances / has stropped for Sinzation (think that is what it was called)

He's one of my favorite reccos for massage, maybe he has info/advice

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/25241/