New Provider LA - Darius

LaCapGuy87

On 2/16/2024 at 12:45 PM, Pittlookalike said:

Beware in my opinion and experience.  Just before the session, he increased his prices from previously stated by him.  Plus, he said he expects to be tipped on top of his self-created price.  When I said no thank you, he berated me.

Having been through something similar with another provider, I know how awful that can be. I’m sorry that happened. And I’m disheartened to hear the guy I know IRL acts like this when he’s “Darius.” Really disappointing to learn. Sorry that happened to you.

So this is the actual provider speaking and all of the crazy made up stuff that some folks have decided to write is laughable. However, I appreciated TimJ standing up for me, and to TimJ please trust that I am the same person that you know, and I don’t appreciate this latest lie souring TimJs opinion about me. So here’s the screenshots and receipts to show the lie from pittlookalike’s post on the 16th.

If you see the latest “negative “post from February 16, especially the interesting fact about him saying that I changed my price and mentioned tipping, then look at this text thread that happened the night of February 15, funnily enough the only time I have ever mentioned tipping in anyway which is how I knew who this was when I saw that post, I think any smart person can put two and two together and see that he made up a whole lie and was just mad because I did not change my service price and I blocked him on the RM website and his phone number. But hey, if I’m lying, then why not have Pittlookalike share his screenshots and let’s see what his text thread says.

IMG_1196.jpeg

IMG_1197.jpeg

IMG_1198.jpeg

On 2/23/2024 at 11:30 PM, timj said:

Having been through something similar with another provider, I know how awful that can be. I’m sorry that happened. And I’m disheartened to hear the guy I know IRL acts like this when he’s “Darius.” Really disappointing to learn. Sorry that happened to you.

None of that is true. I’m more than certain it’s this guy on the website that’s mad because I blocked him and I blocked his number because of, well see screenshots provided above. Also feel free to hit me up I’ll give you the friend IRL discount. 

7 hours ago, TheWholeNineYards said:

So this is the actual provider speaking and all of the crazy made up stuff that some folks have decided to write is laughable. However, I appreciated TimJ standing up for me, and to TimJ please trust that I am the same person that you know, and I don’t appreciate this latest lie souring TimJs opinion about me. So here’s the screenshots and receipts to show the lie from pittlookalike’s post on the 16th.

If you see the latest “negative “post from February 16, especially the interesting fact about him saying that I changed my price and mentioned tipping, then look at this text thread that happened the night of February 15, funnily enough the only time I have ever mentioned tipping in anyway which is how I knew who this was when I saw that post, I think any smart person can put two and two together and see that he made up a whole lie and was just mad because I did not change my service price and I blocked him on the RM website and his phone number. But hey, if I’m lying, then why not have Pittlookalike share his screenshots and let’s see what his text thread says.

IMG_1196.jpeg

IMG_1197.jpeg

IMG_1198.jpeg

Speaking of tips, here’s one: When a guy asks for an unreasonable discount, just reply that, sorry, it isn’t possible. That’s all you need to do. Trying to school him with a comparison like your shopping-in-a-store analogy or suggesting he go back to other providers from his past is unprofessional. The table gets turned: It reflects poorly on you, when he’s the unfortunate one with the issue. 😉

1 hour ago, Peter Eater said:

Speaking of tips, here’s one: When a guy asks for an unreasonable discount, just reply that, sorry, it isn’t possible. That’s all you need to do. Trying to school him with a comparison like your shopping-in-a-store analogy or suggesting he go back to other providers from his past is unprofessional. The table gets turned: It reflects poorly on you, when he’s the unfortunate one with the issue. 😉

You live by your code, “Peter Eater”, others live by theirs. Either way, the lie that he told still stands, and the proof is so high it’s flammable. And when it’s the same guy who has changed profile names and numbers to try to do that to you, a little schooling is necessary 😉

8 hours ago, Peter Eater said:

I disagree with this. Haggling is gauche when you are engaging the services of a professional. The client knew the provider’s stated price and tried to get a deal, stating erroneously, and falsely in this day and age that “most of his erotic massages were in the $175 range.” I WISH I could find an erotic massage in LA for $175.

If I were the provider, I would have told the client where to go as well. We talk a lot on this board about how providers need to set prices appropriate for their situation and business. This provider did and a client STILL tried to haggle. Bad form. 

14 hours ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

I disagree with this. Haggling is gauche when you are engaging the services of a professional. The client knew the provider’s stated price and tried to get a deal, stating erroneously, and falsely in this day and age that “most of his erotic massages were in the $175 range.” I WISH I could find an erotic massage in LA for $175.

If I were the provider, I would have told the client where to go as well. We talk a lot on this board about how providers need to set prices appropriate for their situation and business. This provider did and a client STILL tried to haggle. Bad form. 

Nope. It’s more than gauche or bad form. It’s obnoxious. And no one is defending the foolish ask. But a provider’s response is part of his public profile; having read this one, which is likewise obnoxious overkill, I’d never even consider a hire.

2 hours ago, Peter Eater said:

Nope. It’s more than gauche or bad form. It’s obnoxious. And no one is defending the foolish ask. But a provider’s response is part of his public profile; having read this one, which is likewise obnoxious overkill, I’d never even consider a hire.

Agree to disagree. This client got the response he deserved. I choose to assume that clients who approach the client with respect for his services will be responded to, in kind. You’re choosing to assume the opposite. Either way, there are plenty of fish for both of us in these ever more expensive waters. 🤣

On 2/29/2024 at 8:36 AM, Lohengrin1979 said:

. I choose to assume that clients who approach the client with respect for his services will be responded to, in kind. You’re choosing to assume the opposite.

Nope. I choose to assume that making a “bad actor” the template for how one behaves is a really bad idea. Being decent is better than being reactionary. 😇