RE: Hip Strength?

gutbreeder

1 hour ago, tallandark said:

It does look convincing. Have you had the chance to experience it for yourself?

I have. His battering ram is bigger, harder, and thicker in person. I told him on the phone that he needed to start slow, and I love oral. He said "Ok... but you gonna get fucked". I was, like never before. A lot of providers can fuck, but RA can FUCK! 

5 hours ago, DBWEHO said:

I have. His battering ram is bigger, harder, and thicker in person. I told him on the phone that he needed to start slow, and I love oral. He said "Ok... but you gonna get fucked". I was, like never before. A lot of providers can fuck, but RA can FUCK! 

@DBWEHO Although you responded to @tallandark's post asking about drtynycman, you were talking about Rafael Alencar, right?

3 hours ago, KensingtonHomo said:

I've had the pleasure and it was pretty great. drtynycman can bang you out but he's also respectful of your limits, understands you may need a break, etc. Good guy. 

I had a similar experience with drtynycman.  I prefer an aggressive pounding, and didn’t have a problem taking his dick, per se.  But because he has really good stamina, after a while I started to experience irritation from the latex condom (we definitely should have used a higher quality lube).  He was a perfect gentleman about switching to other activities, so I ended up having a good time overall.