411 on Trevor in Chicago

Tycot10

Had an amazing experience with Trevor last night in Chicago. He is even more attractive than his pictures. He was quick to reply and very easy going. His place is super nice and easy to get to. Has a great heated table in a very relaxing and clean atmosphere. 

he was very personable and very easy to have a conversation with. He used all his muscles to make me feel great and in bliss by the end. I will def be seeing him again soon. HE included 

I wanted to add this review, as for when I was looking many of the previous Chicago suggestions have moved or no longer doing massage.

https://rentmasseur.com/TrevorCHI

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I just saw Trevor. I could see how he's very popular on this site: Attractive man, fully naked, happy ending, allows mutual touch, and reasonable rate. However, it just wasn't that good for me. The massage was okay, not bad, but not deep tissue or outstanding. I won't be repeating with Trevor, but please don't take this as a "negative" review.

28 minutes ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

I just saw Trevor. I could see how he's very popular on this site: Attractive man, fully naked, happy ending, allows mutual touch, and reasonable rate. However, it just wasn't that good for me. The massage was okay, not bad, but not deep tissue or outstanding. I won't be repeating with Trevor, but please don't take this as a "negative" review.

Saw him a few months ago. He was okay. He's more light/medium pressure. As for me I need it a bit more stronger.