411 on https://rentmasseur.com/Asianhotyoung

MichaelM

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/13/2023 at 12:55 AM, GTC404 said:

I finally took the plunge a few months ago when I was in town and was disappointed. Overpriced and underwhelmed…He is nice. He has a hot body. But the massage wasn’t worth the price point for me. One of my more disappointing experiences. 

I have to second this verdict.

Nice guy, excellent communication, good massage but something just felt "off" - perhaos that if why I forgot about the experience very soon after the appointment ended.

On 12/13/2023 at 12:55 AM, GTC404 said:

I finally took the plunge a few months ago when I was in town and was disappointed. Overpriced and underwhelmed…He is nice. He has a hot body. But the massage wasn’t worth the price point for me. One of my more disappointing experiences. 

Likewise. I saw him a few months ago and he didn’t really live up to the hype for me. He seemed a bit distant and the massage wasn’t as thorough as we’d discussed 

• 4 weeks later...

He blocked me on rentmassuer and rentmen. I am very respectful of peoples' time but also do my due diligence and ask several important questions. I'm guessing he didn't like that I asked a couple of them multiple times because he didn't answer completely? No clue. Still though, I was happy enough to book and when I went to his profile to get his # I saw this:

Screen Shot 2024-02-05 at 6.51.23 PM.png

21 minutes ago, cj2001 said:

He blocked me on rentmassuer and rentmen. I am very respectful of peoples' time but also do my due diligence and ask several important questions. I'm guessing he didn't like that I asked a couple of them multiple times because he didn't answer completely?

Well, you described it pretty well. You just probed too hard (that's the masseur's role!) . 

He likely thought that you were one of those incessant questioners who never make an appointment. Even if that wasn't your intention, that's how he interpreted it. 

It's amazing to me how many guys leave questions unanswered. I ask three specific questions, nothing to do with sex, and often, I'll get a reply back with only one answer. I don't get it. If you can't (or won't) tell me what kind of massage cream you use, then I move on. I stopped repeating my unanswered questions long ago. It gets too tiring. I move on fairly quickly. Too many not-serious people out there.

• 1 month later...