Go-To Lube Product

6 hours ago, AsianGuyCA said:

Has anyone used Albolene as lube? I used it one to top someone and i might make the switch for traveling

Yep, it works well when fucking bb. Lasts a long time. Stays smooth and eventually absorbs in.

Also have used aquaphor.  Thicker, better for edging and j/o, but still pretty decent for anal.

On 10/5/2022 at 11:47 AM, Snbrd said:

Yes. On the plus side, you don't have to use as much as with some other brands. The negative is the glass bottle. Dropped or broken could literally be a mess. 

On 10/5/2022 at 9:03 PM, Shawn Monroe said:

I like Uber lube but don’t like the packaging. Lose the top and you can’t get to the rest. 

I just received some Uber lube with the metal cylinder holder for travel. I’m hoping to try it soon!

6 minutes ago, MikeBiDude said:

I just received some Uber lube with the metal cylinder holder for travel. I’m hoping to try it soon!

I actually have the travel version of uberlube as well and just like the previous post mentioned it’s good for the nightstand but other than that it can be a pain. The lube itself is great.  I was at a bathhouse recently and was afraid of dropping the little bottle and having it break. Not to mention the little top pops off so easily