411 SolidGrip

Funtimes69

2 hours ago, Funtimes69 said:

Hey, stay away from this guy. He's also as Danny_california on RM. He's not the guy in the pictures or the guy pictures he sent me. I think the reviews on both sites are probably fake. Really bad, dangerous guy.

You joined this site today just to make a negative comment about someone you didn't link to. Seems suspicious to me. 

18 minutes ago, Harryinny said:

What did he do?

Don't want to go into many details. But he wasn't the guy in the pics. Both agree to just cancel, I turn to leave & he clocks. Yelling about I wasted his time & a bunch of racist stuff and a lot of contradicting nonsense. Pretty much held hostage demanding I pay him which I ultimately did to get out of there because he was twice my size.

1 minute ago, Funtimes69 said:

Don't want to go into many details. But he wasn't the guy in the pics. Both agree to just cancel, I turn to leave & he clocks. Yelling about I wasted his time & a bunch of racist stuff and a lot of contradicting nonsense. Pretty much held hostage demanding I pay him which I ultimately did to get out of there because he was twice my size.

I meant to say he clocked me in the face. Lip is swollen. 

That is him.   Stay away!   Those are both new names for him.   I've been following him ever since he held me at knifepoint three years ago.   The other names he has used are:  

Musclegripx, Youngkyngmuscle, Musclebud, JoeAlpha, Studmusclex, Muscledent, Dannymassages, Massagex, LukeXS, JoeFX, Davidmassages, MusleFlexxStud, StudmuscleX, Solidgrip and Danny_California.  

16 hours ago, Funtimes69 said:

Truly sucks this happened to you. As a rule of thumb, I stay clear of masseur profiles that are faceless to avoid these types of situations. You should also report this type of situation to the local police station. 

Frotbear, for someone who was cheating on your partner you have a lot of nerve saying that. Who is being disingenuous in this situation - not me. Karma catches up to you.

My pictures are 100% accurate that’s why I prefer to send out pictures than having studio edited picture that the common provider has for many months on end.

Frotbear, you also weren’t showered and you showed up 2 minutes late. I told you I had to make the Amtrak to Chicago right after you. And I offered to charge you less but you refused. 

• Cooper locked this topic