411 on ManlyBudy in Charlotte?

BigGuyChill

He gave it his all when I saw him.  Very committed to making me happy.   But, I would say that the pictures are way out of date.   Not nearly the definition to his body that the pics show.   Plus, he is 5'8" at the tallest and more likely 5'7", if that matters to anyone.   I'm 5'9" and he was significantly shorter than me.   So, shorter than his ad says.   Did not speak English well.    I don't regret seeing him but would not see him a 2nd time.

2 hours ago, Muscle Lover 2 said:

But, I would say that the pictures are way out of date.   Not nearly the definition to his body that the pics show.   

Height isn't really a thing for me, all my ex-boyfriends were 5'6 or 5'7.  But when you say "way" out of date and "not nearly" the definition, can you explain a little bit more maybe if possible? I know it is a hard thing to ask in writing/online because we all measure things like definition differently.

I was planning on hiring him based exactly on how defined he looks in those pictures because that look is what I go for all the time especially the Mediterranean looking ones. He seems cool and has perfect reviews. 51 of them in one year, and that comes off as legit and really hard to do. Hmmmm.

Edited by ThroatCummer

I see him on a regular basis and agree his actual height is more like 5'7".  He still has a fairly defined body.   In regards to English, he is 100% fluent with minimal accent (if at all) so was surprised to hear others say he doesn't speak English well.  That is simply not the case-at least not in the past few years.  He is one of my favorites and is 100% client focused.  Just a really great guy.  

Guest MikeThomas
14 hours ago, Medin said:

I see him on a regular basis and agree his actual height is more like 5'7".  He still has a fairly defined body.   In regards to English, he is 100% fluent with minimal accent (if at all) so was surprised to hear others say he doesn't speak English well.  That is simply not the case-at least not in the past few years.  He is one of my favorites and is 100% client focused.  Just a really great guy.  

Agree.  Will see him again when he comes back to Chicago