411 on DylanXXL

hammee3ny

18 hours ago, dutchal said:

Text comments in the RM reviews are almost all very positive especially about the size and hardness of his cock and his ability to use it.  The one negative review, ironically, complained he could not get hard.

thanks for that...i tried accessing rentmen.eu on a VPN but it still couldn't see any comments.  I"ll try again. 

On 9/23/2022 at 8:36 AM, dutchal said:

Text comments in the RM reviews are almost all very positive especially about the size and hardness of his cock and his ability to use it.  The one negative review, ironically, complained he could not get hard.

Perhaps he was overbooked that day.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I met with him. He's really great. Very nice, super hot. He even gave me 1 hour free so we could meet up with a guy on Grindr. Was an amazing time!

As for that negative review, he actually is open and will talk about it. I can't remember exactly what he said about it to me, but he does talk about it. 

38 minutes ago, Strafe13 said:

I may be confusing him with another provider, but I think I contacted him and he quoted me a rate of $400/hour.  Even in NYC, that’s still beyond the norm. Can those here who’ve seen him verify if my memory is correct?

I believe that's someone else. It was either 300 or 350 when I met him. And I'm leaning more towards 300. It was a while back that I met him, so I don't totally remember 

3 hours ago, StefonNYC said:

I believe that's someone else. It was either 300 or 350 when I met him. And I'm leaning more towards 300. It was a while back that I met him, so I don't totally remember 

Thanks for your quick response. I’ve since checked through my text history and see that it was indeed DylanXXL who quoted me the $400/hr rate.  This was in May of this year, so it was relatively recent.  

Don’t get me wrong, DylanXXL looks great, and if he can command top dollar like that, more power to him.  He’s outside my normal price range, but maybe I’ll treat myself this Xmas!  

I should add that Dylan was perfectly polite and professional in his response to my inquiry.  So that’s another plus for him.

6 hours ago, Strafe13 said:

Thanks for your quick response. I’ve since checked through my text history and see that it was indeed DylanXXL who quoted me the $400/hr rate.  This was in May of this year, so it was relatively recent.  

Don’t get me wrong, DylanXXL looks great, and if he can command top dollar like that, more power to him.  He’s outside my normal price range, but maybe I’ll treat myself this Xmas!  

I should add that Dylan was perfectly polite and professional in his response to my inquiry.  So that’s another plus for him.

Oh he is very very polite and kind. I felt really bad because I told him I would be good at a specific time, but then I got delayed and I kept in contact with him and apologized for not making the originally scheduled time. He was very understanding and had no issues at all. And then it happened again and still he was incredibly understanding. I must say that he is incredibly nice and very understanding 

• 1 month later...