Declined

rackes

I had 2 massages last week from rentmasseur from 2 new guys. Both of them were bad, but when I went  to write a bad review the review got denied.  The site said I didn't commutate through the site. I said I have text commutation and still got denied . Why is this?

20 minutes ago, rackes said:

I had 2 massages last week from rentmasseur from 2 new guys. Both of them were bad, but when I went  to write a bad review the review got denied.  The site said I didn't commutate through the site. I said I have text commutation and still got denied . Why is this?

Their website, their rules. Learn from the experience and in future reach out via the rentmasseur site if you plan to post reviews on their site. I can’t be bothered - instead I post my comments here on the forum in the Spa section. Usually I search for a thread on the masseur and add my 2c. If there isnt an active thread, I create one. Just remember to include a link to the rentmasseur profile so folks know who you are talking about. 🤓

I  had 2 massages last week from rentmasseur from 2 new guys. Both of them were bad, but when I went  to write a bad review the review got denied.  The site said I didn't commutate through the site. I said I have text commutation and still got denied . Why is this?

2 hours ago, rackes said:

I  had 2 massages last week from rentmasseur from 2 new guys. Both of them were bad, but when I went  to write a bad review the review got denied.  The site said I didn't commutate through the site. I said I have text commutation and still got denied . Why is this?

Why? Because Rentmasseur has no idea that you texted him via his phone number. 

Next time, select the "Email Me" option. That will send it within Rentmasseur's system and they'll have a record of it.