Bodysmith New DC Masseur

LS299B

3 hours ago, LS299B said:

Hello COM Gents! 

Newby in DC. Has very positive reviews on RM. Anyone here met him yet? Thanks!

bodysmith, Erotic & Therapeutic Gay Massage in Washington, DC (rentmasseur.com)

I saw Smith last month. Don't let the long beard distract you. Super nice guy. Reasonably priced. Decent massage...though not trained. Looks like his pics if not better. Limited availability as this is not his primary gig. MN/MT/HE.

I would repeat...but not at the top of my list.

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2022 at 7:08 PM, niceandthick said:

I saw Smith last month. Don't let the long beard distract you. Super nice guy. Reasonably priced. Decent massage...though not trained. Looks like his pics if not better. Limited availability as this is not his primary gig. MN/MT/HE.

I would repeat...but not at the top of my list.

Hey!!! Glad to see you’re back posting!!!

So who would be in the top of your list at this time for massage? 

I must ask, as you always have good insight. 

On 10/7/2022 at 9:25 AM, Monarchy79 said:

So who would be in the top of your list at this time for massage?

You would be at the top of my list for a massage, sexy. When am I going to see YOU naked again? LOL. You walked right into that one!

For real though, I have pretty much put hiring on pause for new guys. The last handful of guys that I have tried have been the "my friends have been making good money massaging, so I thought I would try it" type of guys.

I have just mostly been exchanging massages with other enthusiast and enjoying that. Good massages and good times. I had a great exchange recently with a sexy traveler from Australia that had a layover at BWI...and he reached out to me!

I have also paused hosting the Group Massage Exchanges due to Monkey Pox. Not much access to the vaccine out here in the burbs. Hopefully I can get back to that soon as well.

Apologies for taking this thread off topic...

Hey!!!!

Glad to hear from you!! And glad to know that you’re staying safe as well. 

I have had a “massage dry spell” since May, and am still paranoid, although I’m Monkeypox vaxxed. 

No worries with the message as I love chatting with you and listing to your wise inhibits as well. 

Also, I truly understand you pausing the group exchanges. We will all be around, willing and able to get back on those tables, when the time is right. 

…..and one of those next times, YOU must get on the table, so we all can massage YOU!!! 

Be well, and enjoy this beautiful beginning of fall! 🍂🍁❤️

Edited by Monarchy79

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've seen him twice now. He can be a little slow to respond to texts as this isn't his only gig and he apparently travels a bit, but I found him to be VERY pleasant to be with. Nice apartment, good table setup for massage. The long beard is now gone but significant scruff/moustache remains. I thought his therapeutic massage skills were very good (didn't ask about any training?) and he was not shy about sharing himself with me during the sensual/erotic part of the massage. I spent almost as much time on my back on the table as I did on laying on my stomach -- gives you some idea of the level of attention he gives to that (ahem) part of the massage. I'll definitely go back in a month or so -- hope he'll still working!

Edited by DC Otter
needed to clarify