HotMediterranean in NYC

CheckCar

I recall the gentleman pictured on this rent men profile receiving mixed-to-unflattering reviews pre-COVID under at least 1 different screenname on rent men and rent masseur. Now, the rent men ad with his pictures has a 4.9 overall rating based on 49 reviews.

Does anyone know firsthand if (1) the pics belong to the actual provider and (2) if so, has he actually gotten better over the years?

Any firsthand insights—on this thread or through private message—will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

https://rent.men/HotMediterranean/#platinum

https://app.rent.men/HotMediterranean#platinum

• 1 year later...

Bumping to see if anyone has a response to CheckCar's question.  Most recent RMasseur reviews are all positive, granting that they are of limited value.

Of the reviews from the last year or so, many are from reviewers with no other reviews but several are from reviewers with multiple reviews.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I met this man about 9 months ago.  He was a bit abrupt in the set up texts.  I felt he was similarly a bit brusque on meeting him.  He was not quite as good looking in person I would say and had no massage skills to speak of.  He clearly likes to top and I am not a bottom.  There is a kind of sexy roughness to him and he warmed up in time to be quite friendly.  But it was hurried, I did not get the full time, and I would never go back.  A bit arrogant.  

• 3 weeks later...

I've actually been with Omar several times.

The last time was last week. I was never disappointed With him.

He is really stunningly beautiful I'd say more than the photos. 

He is definitely good with his hands but mostly he works good with his big tool. When I do hire him its for more than massage obviously.

But I do recall him mentioning he doing mostly full service now and not the massage type service.

I also reviewed him on RM twice. 5☆

Good guy

Saw Omar's profile on and off rentmen for a while.  He got multiple recent positive reviews on rentmen from verified premium client profiles so I said it can't go wrong. I messaged to one of his reviewers and got positive feedback on him.He also agreed to facetime before the meeting to verify and I was pleasantly surprised how handsome he is( no photoshop unlike many on the web) I had to give it a try. I met him last month in March at his place near the Theater district in Midtown west. I had a really good time. A sweet guy in his 20s. he is passionate he kisses which is very important to me and got a really good D on him and overall hot body and handsome face. He didnt have any issues getting hard( some of them do) he allowed me to jump on his D without any issues. I'm about 6'2 200lb dude not small but he handled me well.I would definitely see him again.