John_LA new to town?

RubMyThighs

Don’t do it.  I hired him and now you don’t have to. 

We’ve seen this guy before.  He’s gone by Daniel, Dan, Dann, and even more monikers (Fit_Dan?) before.  There were numerous threads about him on the earlier iteration of this site, but I can’t find them, unfortunately. At least he was using his real pictures back then.  In reality, he’s a handsome guy and he has a similar look, but the pics in the John_LA profile are definitely not of him.

I hired him some years ago a couple of times and went to his place, where he was staying in the Hollywood Hills.  All I’ll say is he did not deliver on his promises.

Not knowing his true identity last week, I reached out and booked an outcall session with him.  When he arrived, I was almost certain it was “Dan,” but went along with the session. I asked him midway if we had met sometime ago, but he replied he had lived in Long Beach since moving from Poland a few years ago. (Previously, he claimed to be from Germany and as I noted, he was staying in the Hollywood Hills.)  Once again, it was a lackluster session and I would not recommend him at all.  

You’ve been warned, just say no.  

Thanks for all your insights on providers, guys.  Appreciate all the info, which is so helpful.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for writing out his three current ads names .. i had two blocked but not the third and now i do 

horrid experience the first time when he wa son mulholland drive and then a month or so ago in Long Beach and took me til i turned over to release was the same guy holy merde  he had changed his hairstyle and his body was lean and i do remember and what  triggered it was the very very small 🍆 and i realized then was same guy esp when he did the finish yourself off remark could not scootch off that table fast enough didn’t even put underwear or socks on just shorts tshirt and shoes and got out 

Edited by tennisjock