411 on VancouverJack

Ghadd

the three reviews are from all different reviewers and each has been a RM member since the mid-Ice Age or earlier (in RM years).....for US viewers, text of the three reviews:

After eyeing Jack for a long time we finally met. He was kind enough to accommodate and allow me an in-call. Jack is sensual, kind, beautiful, and energetic. He has a way of making you feel like everything about you is beautiful. I loved my experience with him and hope to be a regular.

Arrangements were easy to make and Jack was pleasant and responsive. I'll definitely see him again.

Probably the best in Vancouver hands down. Seen him 4-5 times since.

• 4 months later...

I met VancouverJack. He was a nice guy but seemed very inexperienced. A bit of oral play and he couldn't stay hard so he offered to btm for me. He wasn't ready for it, all clean and everything, but almost bit right through my pillow. After he left he texted me and apologized for his poor performance offering me a free session. When I tried to redeem, no reply.

7 minutes ago, cyclinggay said:

I met VancouverJack. He was a nice guy but seemed very inexperienced. A bit of oral play and he couldn't stay hard so he offered to btm for me. He wasn't ready for it, all clean and everything, but almost bit right through my pillow. After he left he texted me and apologized for his poor performance offering me a free session. When I tried to redeem, no reply.

last login in August.....expired ad........

did you meet him before August?.......thanks