Brush with the government

Trixie
This topic is 7665 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Miss Trixie would like to know...

How many of you lovelies out there have been employed by prominent members of our current government? Not looking for names, of course, or even titles. I'm just curious how randy our esteemed representatives might be... all you need post with is a "I have!".

An indication as to whether your bed-partner was democrat or republican would be rather delicious...

Miss Trixie would like to know...

How many of you lovelies out there have been employed by prominent members of our current government? Not looking for names, of course, or even titles. I'm just curious how randy our esteemed representatives might be... all you need post with is a "I have!".

An indication as to whether your bed-partner was democrat or republican would be rather delicious...

Ashcroft Did It

Donald Rumsfeld has an incredibly huge penis and he always wear this camouflage jock strap and refers to it as his "weapon of ass destruction." Of course, all I have to do is stick a finger in his ass and he immediately starts to moan and bends over, and even with a mouthful of down feathers, he rolls his head back and forth and mumbles, "but I'm a top."

He also has the most intense and most incredible orgasms, always shouting out the most interesting statements while he shoots all over the room (no worries, absolutely no state secret or anything of that nature is ever disclosed):

"As we know,

There are known knowns.

... But there are also unknown unknowns,

The ones we don't know we don't know."

Ashcroft Did It

Donald Rumsfeld has an incredibly huge penis and he always wear this camouflage jock strap and refers to it as his "weapon of ass destruction." Of course, all I have to do is stick a finger in his ass and he immediately starts to moan and bends over, and even with a mouthful of down feathers, he rolls his head back and forth and mumbles, "but I'm a top."

He also has the most intense and most incredible orgasms, always shouting out the most interesting statements while he shoots all over the room (no worries, absolutely no state secret or anything of that nature is ever disclosed):

"As we know,

There are known knowns.

... But there are also unknown unknowns,

The ones we don't know we don't know."

Guest ncm2169

Oh, come on Aaron! Tell us about that 3 some with John Ashcroft and Tom DeLay. :+

P.S. I've always wondered whether fundamentalists scream, "PRAISE THE LORD!" when they cum. }(

Archived