The Valentino

Gymowner

Damn hot man! Handsome face, great body, but yeah, a tad overboard on the ink. I really don’t get the solid black tattoos on his arms - I’ve seen them on others, to me it looks like they’re wearing opera gloves 😂

But then again, it’s not like I’m looking to marry him, so were I to hear good intel on him, his skills, his services, and I were to engage him, I think I could deal with the ink for a few hours 😜

BBD 

Very handsome face. He looks like he competes and could do very well in the classic or 212 division. That being said the full dark tattoos and almost full torso tattoos has me scratching my head. A woman that gets nice sized full normal looking tits is one thing. Morgana sized is another!

2 hours ago, Skip said:

Hotest man on RM? Not with those tatoos . 

Actually I think the person in the pics is incredibly hot and one of the hottest on the site. Tone down the tats by 75%.? Sure. But hot is still hot. His face us amazing! Look at that ass! Hard to see his ink when my face is in his stink! Lol

Edited by Gymowner

found an old Twitter page of his from 2016 as an "IFBB athlete" promoting online fitness coach, personal training, etc.  .....he is, indeed, Italian and the tats have definitely evolved over the years!......earlier pictures, pre-tat storm:

Matteo IFBB athlete (@matteo_bodyevo) / Twitter

58603.jpg

Guest SWFL44
48 minutes ago, Enronnja said:

Exceptionally handsome but too many tattoos and the ones covering up his beautiful pecs and arms is just so sad to see.

6 hours ago, Skip said:

Hotest man on RM? Not with those tatoos . 

7 hours ago, TorontoDrew said:

Great body but way too many tattoos for me 

He might have more when I see him in October...

Guest SWFL44
31 minutes ago, Gymowner said:

Does the tattoo on his waist above his arse say "surrender"? As in giving up his bootie? If so I gotta get out of retirement and head out to merry old england.. hip hip!!

Oh you won't have to go that far soon enough :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2022 at 4:56 PM, Gymowner said:

https://rentmen.eu/Vigas 

What a sandwich!

https://rentmen.eu/Giobolo

Getting short of breath now

https://rent.men/Musclebullx

And finish me off with this handsome stud and I may have to leave the hotel room for the emergency room!!

Vigas is the best! His body is amazing, his ass is epic, and he’s always in good form.

Had plenty of epic nights together, each one better than the last.

• 3 weeks later...