Adonis NYC Saturday

buttnovice

I haven't been to Spunk since pre-covid and wondering how the VIP area works and if its still worth going if you are not in the VIP area?  Was hooping to start NYC nightlife again after recovering from some recent health issues but now MonkeyPox has put that on hold for now

Not surprised Sundays are struggling. Based on the line up for the most part & the location I have little desire to go there.  I wish I could have gone when the guy from Alabama was there a couple of months ago.  I prefer the  W58th St location. 

On 7/25/2022 at 3:50 PM, Lazarus said:

Not surprised Sundays are struggling. Based on the line up for the most part & the location I have little desire to go there.  I wish I could have gone when the guy from Alabama was there a couple of months ago.  I prefer the  W58th St location. 

Yuck I hated that place. I hope everything picks up. 

Recent email a pause and maybe a new location in September

Adonis - Events on Hold for August - Exciting news for September!

Due to the rapid spread of Monkeypox, we at Adonis have decided to pause all of our events this month, WITH THE EXCEPTION of the Nude Party on Saturday, August 27.  If you need more info on Monkeypox and staying safe, visit: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/health/health-topics/monkeypox.page#vax

In the meantime, please visit the Adonis-owned 9th Ave Saloon, located at 656 9th Ave. in Hell's Kitchen, NY 10036.  We're open 7 days a week until 4am.  Stop by and say hi to Josh and the rest of the gang!  There is no dancing and no cover charge, the drinks are affordable and the crowd is laid back.

FInally, we have exciting news for September!  Adonis will be back to our normal hijnks on Friday and Saturday at a new club where famed Escualita once stood.  Stay tuned for more updates as September approaches!

Till then stop by 9th Ave Saloon, and have a safe and cool August!

-Tim