MuscleFabian in Miami

BtmBearDad

A mate of mine who is a fellow hobbyist is in Miami now for a long weekend, and asked if I had any recommendations. We share similar tastes in men, and often swap intel. Anyway, I haven’t been in Miami since the Oct/Nov prior to covid. But I did engage the above referenced gent, (and would engage again 👍🏻), and recommended him. However, my mate couldn’t find him on a RM search, and neither could I. I’m curious now, does anyone know if Fabian has left this life behind? ☹️

Thanks!
BBD 

Edited by BtmBearDad
Spelling

Is he a muscular Cuban guy, about 30 years old, studying nursing? Did he stop posting his face pics in his ads about a year ago? Does he have a tattoo on the front of one leg above his knee? If so, I believe he's running a clinic in Miami area offering Brazilian butt lifts, non-surgical nose jobs, penis enlargement, etc...

Edited by MiamiLooker

Yes! That would be him! Kind of a weird tattoo like an ankh on his left thigh, about 30, Cuban, muscled, sometimes naturally hairy, sometimes trimmed, sometimes smooth. Nice Cuban chorizo too! 😜

Wow! That’s interesting! I actually thought if he gave up this game, it was because he nailed himself a sugar daddy 🤷🏼‍♂️