Danny’s Bodywork Phoenix - visiting Tucson

Nvr2thick4me

• 7 months later...
On 7/17/2022 at 7:51 AM, Nvr2thick4me said:

Danny is visiting Tucson until Monday 7/18. I booked him yesterday - absolute perfection! 

rentmasseur.com/Dannysbodyworks 

I had a session with him in Phoenix many, many years ago.  His physique was incredible, however I didn't appreciate his "sliding scale" of add-ons that were not disclosed until later in the massage session. 

Likewise. My first massage with him was several years ago. He was very friendly and the “sensual” aspects of the massage were arousing. However, when I said that I thought he’d be naked during the massage, he added $ to the price. I agreed, then he asked me if I was enjoying what he was doing - and said he could get “erotic” for more $. He had his crotch in my face, so I guessed/hoped we’d venture into oral territory. Alas, no. But it was still a  very enjoyable (if expensive) time.

While visiting Phoenix about 7 months ago I decided to try him again, just to see if anything had changed. His physique is still stunning and he’s still very friendly. His base price has gone up, but he got naked before the massage started and provided a very fun HE for no extra charge.

14 hours ago, Mplsgymguy said:

Likewise. My first massage with him was several years ago. He was very friendly and the “sensual” aspects of the massage were arousing. However, when I said that I thought he’d be naked during the massage, he added $ to the price. I agreed, then he asked me if I was enjoying what he was doing - and said he could get “erotic” for more $. He had his crotch in my face, so I guessed/hoped we’d venture into oral territory. Alas, no. But it was still a  very enjoyable (if expensive) time.

While visiting Phoenix about 7 months ago I decided to try him again, just to see if anything had changed. His physique is still stunning and he’s still very friendly. His base price has gone up, but he got naked before the massage started and provided a very fun HE for no extra charge.

It's good to hear that he has modified his approach.  Perhaps he will garner more repeat clients.