411 on Lorenzofitness in NYC

dutchal

though his profile has been up for nearly a year, there are a few unusual inconsistencies....the dick size mentioned above is either brutally honest of him or.....maybe....he measured it soft??!!........weight of 105 lbs. seems off with all that muscle, even at 5' 6"........his "I Am Into" items are very limited and probably unappealing to most....."I like party and fitness" is a thin and unencouraging text......and the age thing is unusual, as mentioned earlier (I might believe it if he even said just 19)......I understand there may be a "lost in translation" thing going on here

he logged in just a half-hour ago, so he's at least interested......

22 hours ago, Epigonos said:

Definitely attractive but he advertises a four-inch cock. Now I'm certainly not a size queen but at four inches I'm surprised he would even mention it.

Assuming it is true, then it is better he is truthful in advertisement than have customers be surprised and potentially disappointed when they meet him in person.

If his body is spectacular and his rates are reasonable, I could hire and enjoy a man with a four-inch penis.

Edited by Vegas_nw1982