Frequent Name-Changer: HealandRelax, traveling the East Coast

CheckCar

https://rentmasseur.com/Healandrelax

This one has had a few names over the years. I saw him under a different name and had one of the dullest massages ever. It was the first time that I knew without a doubt that the masseur had no interest in being there with me. I remember getting dressed after the massage in total silence since he turned his back to me and barely responded to my attempts to chat, after a disconnected and underwhelming massage. Given his name changes, I’m guessing others have had underwhelming experiences as well.

• 5 months later...
On 7/1/2022 at 8:08 AM, Deadlift1 said:

I think we have all been there at that awkward moment.  He will eventually snag a sugar daddy and age out after his first bypass surgery from the juice.  

Brutal. Pic #2 in his ad shows that he got a *lot* bigger. I might schedule some time with him if it weren't for all the poor comments here.

• 3 months later...

So yes I did read the reviews, mostly bad but a few ok.  They were old so i figured I would at least reach out.

His ad:

Feel the restorative and healing power of touch with a relaxing and sensorial male massage. I have years of experience and have learned to give you exactly the massage experience you are looking for: hard or soft, therapeutic or soothing, however you like it.

His response $200 for erotic massage

I replied that I didnt want that, mostly therapeutic - what rate

Same price $200

Yeah Ill pass