Lorenzox

Ronin512

I saw Lorenzo. What a shame that I almost had a perfect massage with him. He charges $200 rate to massage in nude but does not offer extras. He did not tell me until middle of the massage that MT and a release would cost $100 more and I declined. As Harry said, he's got a very nice equipment and allowed me to touch it couple of times when I was facing down to entice me the $100 upcharge. I could easily spend the money but I did not like how he went about it. I'm sure over time he will get better at handling the business end of things. 

He plays in a soccer league in Brazil and received proper training - he has perhaps one of the best deep tissue kneading skills that I have received from a masseur from both RM and MF. It's a shame the massage lasted little over 45 mins and had he gone full 60 mins, he would have received a pretty nice tip from me. A good one-time experience but would not repeat. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Saw Lorenzo last week while he was here in NYC. $250 for outcall, he did provide HE and MT, but the massage was not very good. He did not have any massage oil and seemed a bit untrustworthy. Very handsome and hung but would not recommend if you are looking for an actual massage. Overpriced and there is a lot better in nyc. 

Just now, Bval4eva said:

Saw Lorenzo last week while he was here in NYC. $250 for outcall, he did provide HE and MT, but the massage was not very good. He did not have any massage oil and seemed a bit untrustworthy. Very handsome and hung but would not recommend if you are looking for an actual massage. Overpriced and there is a lot better in nyc. 

Money is definitely his primary motivator so not surprised to hear this feedback. 

3 minutes ago, Sergprotool said:

When I tried him I was not happy with the see if. He is handsome and hung but the massage was not good as expected. Lots of better ones. The HE and MT was the only good part. 

His massage skillset being poor means his repeat business is low and he is constantly upselling his new clients. Not a good place to be in and it's actually more of a vicious cycle for a masseur if I'm being honest.