411 on mark_longg in NYC?

squinky

• 1 month later...

He send me more pics of himself. They look hot. But once I saw him in person his face looks bad like old and druggie. I told him he doesn't look like 28. He tell me he 31 but his profile says 28. So basically he lying. He sent me his pics when he was younger and that why he only has one pic on his profile. I just left after I told him he wasn't being truthful about his profile. 

6 hours ago, Jostar said:

He sent me his pics when he was younger and that why he only has one pic on his profile.

Pretty common. Age carving and old pix. At least some of these guys do post one (older / chubbier ) recent pic by burying it at the end of their album. That way, when you complain, they can point out the one photo that actually looks like them.

1 hour ago, pubic_assistance said:

Pretty common. Age carving and old pix. At least some of these guys do post one (older / chubbier ) recent pic by burying it at the end of their album. That way, when you complain, they can point out the one photo that actually looks like them.

Once I left he started talking all types of shit. Thank goodness I left he was very crazy