411 Cristianbody

gersonides

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2022 at 9:26 AM, Harryinny said:

What a man!!! Husband candidate!

3 hours ago, Skip said:

Agree, husband material

I concur wholeheartedly! Definitely husband material! Or as my friend Lisa would opine on seeing a particularly handsome man, “oh look - my future ex-husband!” 😂

Alas, Cristian does not list those of us of the ursine persuasion in his “intos” 😩 Ça la vie! 

Having said that, if we’re ever in the same city, I think I’d still chance my arm 🙃

BBD 

40 minutes ago, BtmBearDad said:

I concur wholeheartedly! Definitely husband material! Or as my friend Lisa would opine on seeing a particularly handsome man, “oh look - my future ex-husband!” 😂

Alas, Cristian does not list those of us of the ursine persuasion in his “intos” 😩 Ça la vie! 

Having said that, if we’re ever in the same city, I think I’d still chance my arm 🙃

BBD 

Ursine is probably not the question, rather your line of credit...I would imagine that he likes to frequent high end hotels in Southern European resorts. Probably worth every penny 

17 minutes ago, Skip said:

Ursine is probably not the question, rather your line of credit...I would imagine that he likes to frequent high end hotels in Southern European resorts. Probably worth every penny 

Ha! Nothing wrong with enjoying the finer things in life! Lord knows I’ve been guilty of that - both in this hobby, and other areas 😉

As with all, shall we say, “major investments” one looks for specific returns. So before booking a suite at the Hotel de Paris in Monte Carlo, or similar, one would want intel in what return to expect for such an investment! 😜

3 minutes ago, BtmBearDad said:

Ha! Nothing wrong with enjoying the finer things in life! Lord knows I’ve been guilty of that - both in this hobby, and other areas 😉

As with all, shall we say, “major investments” one looks for specific returns. So before booking a suite at the Hotel de Paris in Monte Carlo, or similar, one would want intel in what return to expect for such an investment! 😜

I could not agree more.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...