Any 411 on this Turkish masseur?

dcman

On 6/18/2022 at 2:32 PM, Wanderoz said:

Are any of the guys posting as Turkish masseurs for real?  The all respond with the same photo & canned reply & solicit OF business. 

Agreed. All he ever does is push his Onlyfans account and he is NOT in Baltimore, that's for damn sure.

• 1 month later...

Completely fake and only around to sell OF subscriptions. I alerted marreurfinder last year about him and they said they would keep an eye on his profile as he never appeared to visit any of the cities he said he would in his profile. They have done nothing and when I followed up recently....crickets. Prepare for this to become the norm and more and more scammers and fake accounts will pop up if they refuse to do anything about this.   

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, handiacefailure said:

Sent him a message on Rentmen before looking at this thread.   He said he would be in Detroit in his ad and now he has totally different cities listed with no review.   He responded and said to check him out on onlyfans.   

He shows Detroit dates again in his profile but that's likely BS too.   Most/all of the Turkish masseurs just use the platform to push you to their OF site as others have mentioned.  I can't count how many times I've reported them to RM but they do nothing so I gave up.