411 Mr_L

Trebor

Old face with a new name.  Previously Mr Rey.  He previously traveled with Kris_VF but only did massage before.  Looks like hes expanded his offering.  If he got his training from kris_vf go for it.  Should be a great experience.  The dude is huge and hot!!!.

Edited by Yukon21
Spelling

• 3 weeks later...

Scheduled with Mr_L one day in advance since I needed to take time off from work to meet him.  Checked with him before I left in the morning to see him.  He replied  2 hours before our meeting that he was busy and needed to reschedule for a few hours later.  Confused as to how he would accept the appt one day and not be available, I declined the offer and met TonyD_XL instead.  Great experience with Tony.  Would highy recommend.  Form your own opinion on Mr_L since I cant share what the experience of meeting him was like.

https://rentmen.eu/TonyD_XL

Edited by Yukon21
Grammer

Met with Mr_L. Looks just like his pics, nice guy and good convo. Started off with a massage and then bedtime fun. He delivered what I asked for but was a bit too quick to get to the end. He gave me the agreed upon time but it was more chat and massage than action. I'd see him again but there would be additional ground rules first. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/8/2022 at 3:51 PM, Yukon21 said:

Scheduled with Mr_L one day in advance since I needed to take time off from work to meet him.  Checked with him before I left in the morning to see him.  He replied  2 hours before our meeting that he was busy and needed to reschedule for a few hours later.  Confused as to how he would accept the appt one day and not be available, I declined the offer and met TonyD_XL instead.  Great experience with Tony.  Would highy recommend.  Form your own opinion on Mr_L since I cant share what the experience of meeting him was like.

https://rentmen.eu/TonyD_XL

TonyD is in my area. I've been thinking of making an appointment with him. Thanks for the positive review - he's definitely hot.