Alex_masseur in NYC....

lanyc

He has been mentioned MANY times in the SPA section as a masseur.
I went to him perhaps 4/5 years ago, and even if he has an AMAZING body (as in his pics) and his massage was good, he is straight and as a sensual masseur he was quite limited in what he would do and would allow his client to do to him.

I can't imagine him fucking a man....🤷‍♂️

Guest SWFL44
16 minutes ago, Italiano said:

He has been mentioned MANY times in the SPA section as a masseur.
I went to him perhaps 4/5 years ago, and even if he has an AMAZING body (as in his pics) and his massage was good, he is straight and as a sensual masseur he was quite limited in what he would do and would allow his client to do to him.

I can't imagine him fucking a man....🤷‍♂️

Oh I sure can imagine it. Granted it may not happen but...

• 2 weeks later...

Years ago, he was one of my first private massages, and I wasn’t sure what to expect or ask for. When I emerged from Covid—and much more seasoned as a receiver of massages—I thought I’d try again. Huge mistake. The first 30 minutes he went on and on about how much better Florida was than New York, and DeSantis than de Blasio. He was open to MT, but near the the end of our time, he said I scratched him (which I didn’t) and that the massage was over, adding that I was lucky he didn’t hit me for scratching him. The whole thing would have been scary, if it hadn’t been so ridiculous.

Guest SWFL44
20 hours ago, Massageislife said:

Years ago, he was one of my first private massages, and I wasn’t sure what to expect or ask for. When I emerged from Covid—and much more seasoned as a receiver of massages—I thought I’d try again. Huge mistake. The first 30 minutes he went on and on about how much better Florida was than New York, and DeSantis than de Blasio. He was open to MT, but near the the end of our time, he said I scratched him (which I didn’t) and that the massage was over, adding that I was lucky he didn’t hit me for scratching him. The whole thing would have been scary, if it hadn’t been so ridiculous.

This guy here you mean? Hell, after that covid emergence did you think for a minute to go back into Covid protocols?

Unreal 

https://rentmen.eu/Alex_masseur

• 1 month later...

This is why I tell you all I don't see sensual or erotic massage with straight guys or even most who advertise themselves as bisexual. Clearly, clients should respect all provider's boundaries. For me, even if a provider is willing to do HE or MT, if he's actually uncomfortable with it I will sense that, and be turned off. 

Now, if I just want a therapeutic massage, then I don't care about the SO of the provider. 

21 hours ago, KensingtonHomo said:

This is why I tell you all I don't see sensual or erotic massage with straight guys or even most who advertise themselves as bisexual. Clearly, clients should respect all provider's boundaries. For me, even if a provider is willing to do HE or MT, if he's actually uncomfortable with it I will sense that, and be turned off. 

Now, if I just want a therapeutic massage, then I don't care about the SO of the provider. 

And with Alex I felt that the MT and HE he provided were not really..."comfortable" for him.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/4/2022 at 10:25 AM, KensingtonHomo said:

I keep checking out his profile constantly because to me, those pictures of him in the blue jeans and the blue briefs are two of the hottest pictures on all of Rent Men. But then I read the profile and what you say above and it's like okay, time for him to take the RM ad down. lol

When I started hiring, a friend of a friend gave me one huge, huge piece of advice:  Hire someone who is gay. Make sure they're gay, or if they're bisexual, make sure they're a genuine "people pleaser" (those types exist and they're incredible). Anything less than gay or genuinely bisexual and you'll just be disappointed, no matter how hot they are.  

He was 100% right. Best advice ever and it's worked.

• 3 months later...
On 10/1/2022 at 6:52 PM, ThroatCummer said:

I keep checking out his profile constantly because to me, those pictures of him in the blue jeans and the blue briefs are two of the hottest pictures on all of Rent Men. But then I read the profile and what you say above and it's like okay, time for him to take the RM ad down. lol

When I started hiring, a friend of a friend gave me one huge, huge piece of advice:  Hire someone who is gay. Make sure they're gay, or if they're bisexual, make sure they're a genuine "people pleaser" (those types exist and they're incredible). Anything less than gay or genuinely bisexual and you'll just be disappointed, no matter how hot they are.  

He was 100% right. Best advice ever and it's worked.

Your friend is wise.  I totally agree.  The gay for pay types exploit us and may even be homophobic.  You've got to engage with a man who really enjoys pleasuring another man to reach a nice exciting climax. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2022 at 1:03 PM, NYSlim said:

So tempting for the chance to feel that body, but reading some of the responses....NO. A shame...why pander to gay men and offer more than therapeutic if you are uncomfortable doing so?

Money is good. Plus many straight guys are convinced that they are gay men's ultimate dream, so they rationalize it.  There could be for some but, like others have said, it's a total turnoff for me when I sense that the masseur is doing something they are uncomfortable with.