EndowedBeast NYC

Lazarus

38 minutes ago, MikeOl said:

I was actually shocked to meet him and see that he is even more stunning in person. Will definitely call him back great time for sure. Such a gentleman real deal 

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DkKmSPewJ4I/UdmgZ_Yk6kI/AAAAAAAAAjs/K3Wg6yTvW3U/s1600/I+am+Shocked+Shocked.JPG

It is amazing that you have just joined the board in the last half hour, have only made one single post, which is a reply to a post that was only made an hour ago, about someone who has only had an ad up for one day.  The confluence of events boggles the mind. I'm not actually all that shocked though. 😉 

there is a "fantastic" text review today in his reviews accompanied by a note that says "this meeting did not take place".......I wrote to the reviewer via RM chat and he said the provider himself was able to put that "fantastic" comment up, somehow.....in addition, this reviewer said the provider stole several thousands of dollars after stealing his phone.......

holy cow, this is all very frustrating....... 

That's similar to what happened to me. He took about five thousand dollars. The whole thing turned out to be a very well planned extortion scheme. For me, the scariest part was that it was obvious he was working with others who were supporting behind the scenes. I'm pretty sure this is an organized extortion ring.

11 hours ago, Jammo said:

I joined this page because the reports I submitted to RM still haven't even been read (let alone responded to) and I felt a responsibility to warn others about a profile that's not only fake but dangerous. There's nothing coincidental about 2 different people having similar experiences with the same psychopath.

What did this guy look like? 

12 hours ago, MikeOl said:

It’s quite a coincidence how this page was just made & you suddenly have the same exact story. 

It's quite a coincidence that you just joined and have only two posts defending the provider (whose ad is now gone).

4 hours ago, Lazarus said:

What did this guy look like? 

He was good looking, although nothing like the photos in the profile. Tall, slender build. He was actually very polite and respectful at first, which I know now was just a way to get me to feel comfortable with him, then all of a sudden he changed and started making threats and demanding more and more money. Turned out he had been secretly recording the whole thing. He ran off as soon as I told him I was going to the police.

4 hours ago, Jammo said:

He was good looking, although nothing like the photos in the profile. Tall, slender build. He was actually very polite and respectful at first, which I know now was just a way to get me to feel comfortable with him, then all of a sudden he changed and started making threats and demanding more and more money. Turned out he had been secretly recording the whole thing. He ran off as soon as I told him I was going to the police.

Did this encounter take place at a hotel or your place? How old was he & what was his ethnicity? I’m wondering if this is the same guy that has scammed guys before. 

1 hour ago, Jammo said:

He came to my place but he had said that he could host on Seaman Ave in Inwood. I'd say he was in his mid 20s, Dominican or mixed.

Thank God you lived to tell about it. I hope you reported this to Rentmen. 

3 minutes ago, Jammo said:

I did report it... it took RM 12 hours to remove the profile.

I reported it Friday at 10pm. So it took longer than 12 hours to remove the profile. Rentmen needs to be called out for this.