Any info on this Austin-based masseur Jeremiah currently on the East Coast?

• 6 months later...

One of my favorite,  I see him everytime he is in Dallas.  When you first meet him could use more social skills.  I love his looks.  After the first session I was a little bit on the fence.  Tried him again and I was hooked.  I think he is a little shy.   Definitely not a cookie cutter massage,  one minute he is working on you back and the next working on you feet, but it works for me.  Now we have great conversation, he is nude and come with a HE.  I can only speak for my sessions.

I guess everything is YMMV.

I hire him every time he comes to town.

He’s usually fresh out the shower and is always squeaky clean (although he doesn’t use deodorant, which I don’t mind), 

He does have good skills and the massages usually exceed time because he’s quite thorough (from head to every single toe.

We always end up having good conversations about everything from sports (especially tennis), and even sports betting. 

I find him to be a cool guy overall. And always have a great time.

This is truly an example of YMMV and preferences of the customer too.

Personally, I like the scruffy “Boho” types. 

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve seen him several times, always on a table.  
I think he’s awesome. He’s kind of the quiet type the very first time you meet him, so if you’re a bit shy too- I could see it being an awkward experience…but once he warms up, he’s a great conversationalist, gives a really good massage, and I think he’s very attractive- but that’s subjective, of course.

I was very underwhelmed the first time I had a massage from him and honestly, I’m not sure why I decided to give him a second shot- but I’m so glad I did. I see him any time he’s in town now.

• 4 weeks later...

He's definitely Top 2 for me. Have always snagged a session with him on his way through town. I don't think he's for everyone but let me go through the positives:

- Always has his table, seemingly professional-level massage.

- I love beards and a nice bit of hair, so he checks that box. Also, amazing set of tattoos all over. Definitely isn't cookie-cutter attractive, but if you're into that low-key, granola-loving alternative, outdoorsy vibe, he grows on you. 

- His personality is also not conventional, and definitely not a gym jock, athletic type. I find him quite smart and once talking, we've had deep, far-ranging discussions on topics that probably don't come up often on a massage table. 

- I've seen him personally shower, so not sure where that idea comes from.

I say give it a shot. Just relax and be yourself, and he should respond in-kind. 

On 2/1/2023 at 9:58 AM, nhc983 said:

He's definitely Top 2 for me. Have always snagged a session with him on his way through town. I don't think he's for everyone but let me go through the positives:

- Always has his table, seemingly professional-level massage.

- I love beards and a nice bit of hair, so he checks that box. Also, amazing set of tattoos all over. Definitely isn't cookie-cutter attractive, but if you're into that low-key, granola-loving alternative, outdoorsy vibe, he grows on you. 

- His personality is also not conventional, and definitely not a gym jock, athletic type. I find him quite smart and once talking, we've had deep, far-ranging discussions on topics that probably don't come up often on a massage table. 

- I've seen him personally shower, so not sure where that idea comes from.

I say give it a shot. Just relax and be yourself, and he should respond in-kind. 

I definitely agree wholeheartedly; I just felt he was a delightful soul!

• 7 months later...

My meeting was also very positive, he had just bathed when I showed up but you could tell he doesn’t wear deodorant, which perhaps is what the other reviewers noticed.  
Handsome guy, outdoorsy, hippie style, with actual massage skills and traveled with a table.  A welcome change from the body beautiful let me apply lotion on you while you admire me types we have in S Florida.  
We kind of connected so the session was sensual and extra deep…the massage was too.  

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

One of my favorites.  I see him every time he comes thru Dallas.  Super nice and I think he is very good looking.  You never know where he is going to start the massage or what body part he is going to work on next.  but for me his technique works great, certainly no cookie cutter massage.  He just goes with the flow.