YoungKyngMuscle?

Marcel

Wondering if anyone’s had experience with him? Something seems vaguely “off,” but perhaps I’m being too suspicious? At any rate, his rentmen profile says he’s coming soon to Milwaukee, and that’s welcome if he’s “for real.” 

Be careful!  He is extremely dangerous.  He changes his name very often.  Learn from my mistake back in August 2019.  He has also gone by JoeAlpha, Davidmassages, StudmuscleX, LukeXS, JoeFX, Dannymassages, MuscleDent, MassagesX, and others.   I can't believe this guy still isn't in prison by now.  

10 hours ago, Medin said:

Be careful!  He is extremely dangerous.  He changes his name very often.  Learn from my mistake back in August 2019.  He has also gone by JoeAlpha, Davidmassages, StudmuscleX, LukeXS, JoeFX, Dannymassages, MuscleDent, MassagesX, and others.   I can't believe this guy still isn't in prison by now.  

What happened to you?...

Because I used initials (INITIALS!) of explicit nasty words to describe this guy here, I was warned not to do it by the Administrators and my post was erased....🙄

So I will rephrase my canceled post.

This "individual" reached out to me on Rentmen after I looked into his profile a few days ago (and blocked him immediately afterwards) through the message board (I did not know you could message someone who has blocked you!) and told me that if I don't stop talking about him in this Forum (yes! He is either here or someone tells him what we write about him) he will make public our texts of months ago when I first reached out to him on Rentmasseur and after his unpleasant replies I had blocked him there.

Back then he had been able to find me on social media (he has time to waste...) and from another phone he threatened me to reach out to relatives and friends showing those texts (apart from investing me with racial and not racial insults of any kind, and threatening me to beat me up!).

Of course I don't give a rat's behind (I am careful choosing my language this time...) if he does, I told him this back then and if he is reading right now I am again saying the same thing.

But I am writing this because yes, this guy is sick and potentially dangerous. STAY AWAY FROM HIM!

On 6/10/2022 at 6:13 AM, Medin said:

He pulled a knife on me and stole all my money.  I wasn't sure if I was going to get out of the hotel alive. This guy is extremely dangerous and needs to be locked up. 

He did the same thing to another member here, together with verbal and physical attack!!