JacobLatino in NYC

Gfantaps

10 hours ago, Terpmaniac said:

He just joined the site on May 21. His private pics are good. But not as good as this newbie:

https://rentmasseur.com/MasonXL

DAMN...on my "to do" list.

Ad is almost two years old--must have been in another city to have escaped NYC notice for that long.  Reviews indicate price for an hour is $200-$800.  Reviews and dates match this guy so seems to be a name change: 

Edited by dutchal

On 5/24/2022 at 10:03 AM, Gfantaps said:

Any intel on this guy?

https://rentmasseur.com/JacobLatino

I contacted him. He hardly speaks English. I communicated in Spanish and got a lengthy menu from him, from basic to all the way. He quoted $300 for naked, MT and HE. Told him that I do not pay more than $180 for that.  Shortly, he came back accepting $180. When asked about his location in HK he told me that he did not have a table and massage was on bed; that he had a roommate but he would be away during the session. I declined. He is a newbe, from Colombia, with unjustified aspirations. I doubt he ever did massage.

1 hour ago, Harryinny said:

I contacted him. He hardly speaks English. I communicated in Spanish and got a lengthy menu from him, from basic to all the way. He quoted $300 for naked, MT and HE. Told him that I do not pay more than $180 for that.  Shortly, he came back accepting $180. When asked about his location in HK he told me that he did not have a table and massage was on bed; that he had a roommate but he would be away during the session. I declined. He is a newbe, from Colombia, with unjustified aspirations. I doubt he ever did massage.

Bummer, thanks for sharing

On 5/31/2022 at 8:50 AM, dutchal said:

By RM email Mason XL says:  "I host in midtown near Times Square/Hell’s Kitchen. My in call erotic massage with mutual touch is 200."

That doesn't sound too unreasonable.... thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...