Eric_Bodybuilder in Wilton Manors

musclelover

• 1 month later...

Hmmmmm... he is straight and gets into most everything. My kind of man! My hunch is he is being 100% honest about this. Good looking guy and just appears a good one. I hope someone "takes the plunge" and can report back a very positive encounter. Reminds me of joey sullivan and an encounter I had with him. All that tough guy persona on his videos was the furthest from the truth. Sweetheart, big handsome smile and on my way out he thanked ME for having such a good session. Ah... if all could be like that. So I hope this is one of the new "good" ones. Treat him nicely men! He is a person and not cattle!

4 hours ago, muscleworshipbk said:

Update: so, txting with him on RentMen... wanted me to send him $100 upfront to meet. Generally giving me sketch vibes. Tells me to txt him with the number on RentMen, and I am but no response... 

What should I do?

i suggest stop texting. only time that I consider sending money upfront is to ask provider travel(drive) a significant distance and the he is reputable, purely to cover some initial cost.

Really nice back in pic #15.

Kinda partial to a muscular cut up back.  Back double bi is my favorite pose.  A good one can drive me through the roof.  mmmm, dig my fingers into those cuts.  (Damm, may have to take a little break now. LOL.)

Edited by crushme99