What does Massage Type: Other Mean

kyleham

Could mean 4 hands ( which can be therapeutic but is more usually erotic) or some special type such as one done on a futon or floor or even one with restraints etc. I read it as a ‘catch all’ so that a provider can indicate they are open to providing more esoteric massage styles. So if his advert says ‘other’ it’s an invitation to ask for something unusual or hybrid. 

I’ve given all sorts, therapeutic, sensual, erotic, 4 hands, 6 hands, duo, tandem, restrained, tickling, on floor, on bed, on table, on screen (live streamed demo to an audience on all 5 continents). There are as many varieties of massage as your imagination can dream up! 

On 5/19/2022 at 12:30 PM, Jamie21 said:

Could mean 4 hands ( which can be therapeutic but is more usually erotic) or some special type such as one done on a futon or floor or even one with restraints etc. I read it as a ‘catch all’ so that a provider can indicate they are open to providing more esoteric massage styles. So if his advert says ‘other’ it’s an invitation to ask for something unusual or hybrid. 

I’ve given all sorts, therapeutic, sensual, erotic, 4 hands, 6 hands, duo, tandem, restrained, tickling, on floor, on bed, on table, on screen (live streamed demo to an audience on all 5 continents). There are as many varieties of massage as your imagination can dream up! 

Jamie - when are you visiting NYC to share your unique and special massages with us?  There will be a line-up in front of your hotel.  You better do a bnb.  All the best!