Christopher Meloni’s home fitness routine: ‘I work out naked’

samhexum

Christopher Meloni lets it all hang out when he’s exercising at home.

“I work out naked. It’s my gym,” the “Law & Order: Organized Crime” star said at the 2022 NBCUniversal upfronts in New York City on Monday.

“And I don’t black out the window,” the 61-year-old jacked actor told People. “And I’m OK with that. My wife is not.”

Meloni said his wife, Doris Sherman Williams, sometimes joins him for workouts, but he prefers to get buff in the buff by himself.

“We’ll hit the gym but, you know, I’m not to be spoken to,” Meloni said. “It’s like interrupting a monk when he’s in the middle of his monk-ing.”

The actor said he wears big headphones to block distractions during his “very serious” gym time. He prefers to go to his trainer’s gym instead of public ones.

“People don’t put the weights away, and I’m OCD,” he reasoned. “I’m like, ‘How hard is it?'”

Meloni said he sometimes calls people out for not cleaning up after themselves and ends up putting their weights away himself.

“I’m like, ‘You’re outta your f–king mind,'” he said. “I’ve walked out of the gym.”

https://nypost.com/2022/05/17/christopher-melonis-sexy-fitness-routine-i-work-out-naked/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chris Meloni, who previously has espoused his enthusiasm for working out in the buff, now is doing so in an advertisement for Peloton‘s exercise app.

“Apparently, some people think the way I work out is strange,” Meloni says at the top of the new commercial, which was released Thursday. As he does bicep curls and squats in his home gym, the camera pulls back to reveal that the really, really, ridiculously fit actor is wearing nothing but socks and sneakers. “Honestly, I don’t get it.”

He goes on to sing the praises of the app’s variety of exercise modalities, including yoga, meditation and running.

“In the Peloton community, users are represented by two separate, yet equally motivated groups,” an announcer intones over the end of the spot. “Those who wear pants… and Christopher Meloni.”

The lighthearted video comes after a few not-great TV-related moments for the company in the recent past. And Just Like That‘s Mr. Big, played by Chris Noth, had a heart attack after riding a Peloton bike in the Sex and the City continuation’s premiere. The fitness company quickly produced a wink-wink ad featuring instructor Jess King and Noth, but then pulled it after Noth was accused of sexual assault by four women. Then, in January, a Billions character also suffered a heart attack after using a Peloton bike. That character did not die, however; Peloton later said it was not aware that its product would be featured in the Showtime drama.

https://tvline.com/2022/07/14/chris-meloni-naked-peloton-ad-video/

Christopher Meloni refuses to reveal if there were some extra pixilated squares added for his viral nude Peloton commercial.

“I’d like to say we had negotiations over length, girth and swinging radius,” he jokingly tells Page Six in an exclusive interview. “But I signed a non-disclosure agreement so I really can’t speak.”

Earlier this week, the buff “Law & Order” actor, 61, delighted fans with a hilarious ad for the fitness app that showed him doing a wide variety of exercises — including bicep curls, jogging, yoga and bicycle crunches — all while nude.

The company took advantage of Meloni’s recent confession that he enjoys working out au naturel.

Meloni says that doing the ad “was kind of a no-brainer.”

“My first thought was how smart they were, then I looked at the copy and I thought it was very funny … I like smart and I like funny.”

The “Oz” alum declined to state definitively if he went completely method and shot the ads naked.

“I’m just telling you that I’m a very free actor,” Meloni teases. “I do my best work when I feel free.”