411 on Jaxton Wheeler

Trick

I hope I haven't missed the opportunity to have a regular session with him.   I had one lined up one time when he was in Texas and had to cancel for some reason.   Big regret.   I love his whole look.

He said, on RM, some time back that he was moving to Europe or somewhere outside the U.S.

1 hour ago, Muscle Lover 2 said:

I hope I haven't missed the opportunity to have a regular session with him.   I had one lined up one time when he was in Texas and had to cancel for some reason.   Big regret.   I love his whole look.

He said, on RM, some time back that he was moving to Europe or somewhere outside the U.S.

I think his reason for moving to Europe (Berlin?) had something to do with some crazy conspiracy theory that involved Hillary Clinton . 

I tried meeting him with him a long time ago in Vegas and can't remember what happened.   I had a session with Alexander Gustavo a few weeks before he committed suicide and those two were very close and Alexander recommended him for an intense kink scene.

Looks like he is shaving his chest now.   In that ad he has a smooth chest and he used to be really hairy

• 1 year later...