Contacting providers on Mintboys.com

BlueEyedFox
This topic is 752 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Most often I  am seeing the message "Prefers Contact By: SMS Text Message, Phone Call" but no phone number.  Very strange how is one going to contact by SMS or phone call if no number?

Occasionally the message will show "Prefers Contact by Snapchat" or Whatsapp.  Rarer still an email address.  I was looking in Jersey City, NJ and Montreal.

I had a thought that maybe no phone number indicates they are no long active but Mint Boys doesn't remove the listing.  Canadian Male NEVER removes a listing and I'm sure many are no long active.

On 5/10/2022 at 7:36 PM, DWsoccer said:

Maybe that was a temporary bug.  Some providers don't have anything listed, but for most of them, I am seeing phone numbers as soon as I click the green "Contact Me" button.

I just checked a half dozen or so guys in Phoenix and all of them had phone numbers listed. Might have been a glitch, as @DWsoccer suggested.