411 on AlexStrTOP

VandT11

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest PETEPETE

He is straight, will fuck your face, then put on a condom and fuck your ass, don't expect caressing, tenderness, or kissing, it is NOT going to be sensual, or sexy, no BFE, very impersonal and distant, if you are into that.. go for it.

(Sorry if too crass.)

• 4 months later...

I

9 hours ago, ChasingGirth said:

I heard from a reliable source that the tool is not impressive and that he is indeed not worth it. If you look at the jerk video in his profile you’ll see the real size of his penis. 
He created his profile in June of 2016. 7 years later he only has 16 reviews. Enough said lol 

That's definitely one of my red flags. I cut people who have been on six months or less some review slack, but if you've been on the site a year, you need to start having some reviews. And I've "taken one for the team" before with newbies. But I'm not test driving someone who has been around for seven years and has 16 reviews. I generally like to see at least one review in the past four to six months. So yeah -- seven years and 16 reviews? Not enough.

Conversely, I'm also suspicious if someone is new and then two months later has 20 or 30 glowing reviews. 

Edited by Decatur Guy