New Provider Liam NYC??

PatrickWelsh23

• 1 month later...
Guest crisinsky

Yeah 250 is kind of ridiculous.  Very disappointing to hear about these mediocre massage experiences.  Ugh I was this close to making an appointment. 

Guest crisinsky

I don't think he's somebody familiar with a prior history.  That's why I'm curious about how interactive he gets as well as his location.  Supposedly he's the rare combination of gorgeous and easygoing.  I'd really appreciate details from anybody who has had any experiences with him. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2022 at 8:17 AM, yowhatsup said:

@PatrickWelsh23 I’ve heard from others that https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/6376/

was only strictly therapeutic. I’ve been considering seeing him. You stated an erotic experience? Can you please PM me? I’ve heard his massage skills were stellar - just thought there were no extras. Thanks

I have been to him several times (pre-pandemic). I understand the vibe you mentioned, but the massage and experiences were so exceptional, so I went back, and will go back. I think he might be a bit of a 420 kind of guy, but also seems to be a bit of an athlete. He is a bit of a character, but an excellent masseur.

• 5 months later...

This thread went off kilter from Liam to Rick. (Rick btw was great on all levels with me as a regular about 10yrs ago before I moved downtown.)

Bringing it back to “Liam”, I’m curious whether the current pics match the masseur that @Isik1476 and @PatrickWelsh23 met?

These pics belong to a gay screenwriter, director and actor easily found through reverse image search who has a movie coming out this year. Could be him I guess, but surprising.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried contacting him several times this year, 2023, and last year 2022. Sometimes he answers, and sometimes not. He seems to be only infrequently in NYC, so I surmise that he does massage mostly as a side gig. Dec 2022 he texted that he is was located on 14st & 6th ave. Quoted $210 for 60min. $250 for 75 both therapeutic-sensual (i.e., not erotic).

6 hours ago, ChelseaWest said:

I tried contacting him several times this year, 2023, and last year 2022. Sometimes he answers, and sometimes not. He seems to be only infrequently in NYC, so I surmise that he does massage mostly as a side gig. Dec 2022 he texted that he is was located on 14st & 6th ave. Quoted $210 for 60min. $250 for 75 both therapeutic-sensual (i.e., not erotic).

Sounds like he used the rented practitioner rooms that burned down recently, although I hear they got/will be repaired fairly quickly.

• 6 months later...

Met Liam and wanted to report back a really good experience. He is the guy in the ad (some repliers seemed to express doubt about this) and a genuinely nice man. The first half hour (of 90 min) of the massage included such a good conversation that I almost forgot what I had come there for. He was easing me into a very blissful and, finally, intense massage experience, however. Given this thread (all that I could find in him) and the scanty reviews on his ad, I had kept my expectations low, but, honestly, it couldn’t have been better.