Scottchas

Wvill1

On 12/22/2023 at 2:33 PM, preppystudent said:

Saw him in Dallas.  The best massage on a bed I've ever had - excellent strong pressure.  Super nice and handsome guy.  With one of the most truly beautiful (cut and massive) dicks I've ever seen.  And boy did I see it - I choked on it, I rode it, he drilled me with it, and he shot a huge load with it.  One of the best massages I've had in quite some time.

For a guy who is 6'6", i figured there will be a nice package attached.  Apparently he makes good use of his packge as well.  @preppystudent Santa gave you an early visit!  Jingle all the way!!  😜

• 4 weeks later...

Saw him this week - doing outcalls, on bed.  Very nice guy, and as others have noted gives an excellent swedish-style massage with MT, HE.  Beyond that, YMMV though I sensed after he's tried different things he's set some boundaries he prefers.  I was very satisfied.

To @Rubscout: plain Swedish only? Any stretching, trigger-point, included? Do you think massage technique was limited by the bed surgace? I’m wondering if a table would permit more variability in technique. I booked with him two weeks or so ago, but apparently he tested COVID-positive on the scheduled day. Seemed genuine in that test result. [end]

• 2 weeks later...

RMass / Scottchas / NYC

Had a recent massage with provider. Largely agree with @Trick, @jrk69, and @preppystudent. Halid delivers a solid massage, with satisfactory therapeutic and sensual elements. And, that package: +2 standard deviations, straight, columnar, with perfectly proportioned glans, and shoots a generous load! Man, it is a thing of beauty to behold and touch.

Returning to the massage itself, provider employed short, strokes, long strokes, cross strokes, circular manipulations, and trigger-point, all performed in a deliberative and unrushed manner. Whatever training he’s received, he applies it well to clients.

He presents as tall, and slender for his height; reserved in demeanor; and with a lower register voice. I’d repeat for at least one more session. Suggest members give him a try…and implore you to exercise restraint in seizing the jewels. [end]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He used to work at one of the spas; I saw him there.  I hadn't remembered him being that tall, but of course, I was on the table the whole time. The other descriptors are true.  Massage was solid, extras were A+.  He's a little reserved but don't let that fool you. Would definitely repeat if he had a place.