Wvill1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok - finally bit the bullet, or the cock, as it were… Not sure why there aren’t more reveiws. Halid is even more beautiful in person; a gentle soul with a firm touch. I was actually surprised at how skilled the massage was. He started in shorts and gradually peeled his layers. I’m not sure what his definition of an “intimate connection” is but I consider balls and a hard cock slapping the back of my head fairly intimate 🤷🏽‍♂️

The massage was on a bed, which was one of the few downsides… 

1 hour ago, jrk69 said:

Ok - finally bit the bullet, or the cock, as it were… Not sure why there aren’t more reveiws. Halid is even more beautiful in person; a gentle soul with a firm touch. I was actually surprised at how skilled the massage was. He started in shorts and gradually peeled his layers. I’m not sure what his definition of an “intimate connection” is but I consider balls and a hard cock slapping the back of my head fairly intimate 🤷🏽‍♂️

The massage was on a bed, which was one of the few downsides… 

If only they were slapping the front of mine!

Edited by Wanderoz
correct spelling

• 2 months later...

Saw him in Dallas.  The best massage on a bed I've ever had - excellent strong pressure.  Super nice and handsome guy.  With one of the most truly beautiful (cut and massive) dicks I've ever seen.  And boy did I see it - I choked on it, I rode it, he drilled me with it, and he shot a huge load with it.  One of the best massages I've had in quite some time.

On 12/22/2023 at 2:33 PM, preppystudent said:

Saw him in Dallas.  The best massage on a bed I've ever had - excellent strong pressure.  Super nice and handsome guy.  With one of the most truly beautiful (cut and massive) dicks I've ever seen.  And boy did I see it - I choked on it, I rode it, he drilled me with it, and he shot a huge load with it.  One of the best massages I've had in quite some time.

Did he charge extra for the extras?

On 12/31/2023 at 3:33 PM, Saabster said:

Erotic is greyed out in his profile, yet the actual experiences reported in this thread sound quite erotic. It's puzzling.

He has a RentMen ad