Crazy/Strange clients

Guest frequency
This topic is 7969 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chazzz69

>

>It's stories like that, that make me worry for you guys....

>

>Tina

Have to agree here on this Tina. There is a point where funny/strange becomes strange/dangerous.

You guys be careful out there, ok?

Chazzz69

My client

In those days, I was a simple whore, ala Steve in Portland, and not a professional male companion. I was simply hired for sex, often just to be serviced. In fact, that was the forte for which men engaged my services. I got rock hard in hardly anytime and I could fuck someone's throat for a very long time. San Francisco, for whatever reason, is full of guys who graduated summa cum laude from the Rick Munroe School of Cocksuckers.

This particular gentlemen often hired me several times in one day. One hundred may be a bit of a stretch but he did hire me every single week and often saw me for more than two times in one week. During one week of his three week vacation, he hired me every day over the course of seven days, once for a three hour session.

Unfortunately, this gentlemen is no longer with us.

RE: Crazy

Honestly Franco...

Do you not have a subcription to National Geographic? Everyone knows that llamas are on a par (and closely related to) camels, which are some of the most disagreeable creatures on earth... from a human standpoint. I once had to traverse Somalia on a camel, from Hargeisa to Jijiga in Ethiopia... I'll never forget it! One cannot even BEGIN to put false eyelashes on whilst on a camel... and their milk gives one the runs to boot.

Half Moon Bay is for daytrippers, anyway.

Archived