Robertdjr - based in Indiana

Mhs

My experience was very rushed.  After about 40 minutes, he started playing with his cell phone.  I realize he isn't trained/licensed, but at a rate of $200 not including any extras, the least he could do is buy some decent massage oil.  Once was enough for me.  

• 8 months later...

I saw the guy about a year ago and was blown out of my mind at how fabulous the experience was. Then the second time we scheduled I ended up without a car due to an accident. He offered, I did not ask, to come to me from Ft. Wayne to Toledo with no extra traveling or charges for gas. i could not  believe it. We had our second  incredibly wonderful massage and due to the inconvenience and his generosity I gave him flowers an an appreciation. Are you ready for what happened next?  When he returned home, 90 miles away after initiating coming to me, he texted me that he appreciated the flowers but had to block me on rentmasseur in case (IN CASE) I become to attached. LMFAO. For real guys. For real. WTF? 

I don't get people flowers that I don't have some kind of emotional attachment to, so it doesn't seem too far fetched (to me) for him to think you are feeling things for him.  Once you've had a stalker or two your caution level goes way up also. It's too bad he misunderstood your intent, but pretty understandable, I think.