Urgent 411 NYC Hott Handsome Newbie

Andy2
This topic is 765 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I found the posts by Lurker and Coriolis very helpful.  

One other thing I find useful:  if there are a lot of five-star reviews immediately clustered for a new ad, that is a red flag.   I read the secret narratives, and often they are suspiciously similar.  Etc. 

I wouldn't be able to afford the rates, but IvyLeague seems to have a really good reputation.  Great reviews, and the Message Board members who have actually met him speak very highly of his service.  

Jackson, on the other hand, seems surrounded by questions, and don't forget that he had a negative review (secret comment was that he was rude) that he removed.  Red flags flying on this one.

BUT the fact that Jackson buddies up with IvyLeague creates a more promising image for Jackson.  Plus he was adorable on the video he posted with his partner on the real estate website.  Way beyond my price range, but I would keep an open mind.  (A red flag is a warning not a Final Answer.)