411 MasterLion in NYC

CheckCar
This topic is 780 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He’s been under various names before, mostly something like Matt or Mateo, I haven’t seen his profile in at least six months (I think he’s based in Boston where I am). He’s real, I can tell you that (saw him summer 2021) and he’s a gorgeous man (height is correct and muscles are just as pictured). Big caveats: he does not get hard, he stayed completely flaccid (though still thick in that state) during oral and he’s not engaging at all. Seems like a nice guy but from the douche in his hotel shower, limpness, and lay-there engagement, I’m highly skeptical of his claims of being able to top.

6 minutes ago, deegeebos said:

He’s been under various names before, mostly something like Matt or Mateo, I haven’t seen his profile in at least six months (I think he’s based in Boston where I am). He’s real, I can tell you that (saw him summer 2021) and he’s a gorgeous man (height is correct and muscles are just as pictured). Big caveats: he does not get hard, he stayed completely flaccid (though still thick in that state) during oral and he’s not engaging at all. Seems like a nice guy but from the douche in his hotel shower, limpness, and lay-there engagement, I’m highly skeptical of his claims of being able to top.

I was referring more to his rentmen profile, sorry:

https://rent.men/MasterLion