HealingForestLMT

kyleham

• 1 month later...

He's strictly therapeutic.  But he's super cute, friendly, and sweet.  He was all smiles and very cordial.  From his massage techniques/skills, he is definitely is CMT certified and trained.  He listened carefully to my request to focus on specific areas and he did a good job doing so.  He was focused on the massage, was not distracted, and consciously put in the effort to do a good job, working with the conditions we were in.  He was traveling, so the incall massage was on a very soft bed, but he had a head cradle which makes all the difference.  If you can see him incall where he's based in NY (and can work on you on his table) or if you have a table at home where he can visit you for an outcall visit, it'll allow him to give a firmer massage where he's not having to bend over, twist, etc to massage his client (as I've heard doing that for long periods of time can really strain the masseur's back, neck, etc). 

He's easily one of the better massage therapists from the many I've had on Rent Masseur. At least top quartile.  Of course considering that most of the people on Rent Masseur at not trained in massage, that may not be considered a high bar by some.   My regular CMT masseur is out of the country on vacation for a month, so I really needed some actual massage work.  He is more expensive than the usual legit CMT, but I didn't have any regrets or buyers remorse from hiring him.

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Edited by sbguy
Fixed some typos,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BJNYC said:

He advertises that he works with “unvaccinated only”.  

When I reached out to him earlier in the pandemic he said he wouldn't wear a mask during the session and offered me nutrition counseling and an herbal supplement package. 😕 

20 minutes ago, Isik1476 said:

When I reached out to him earlier in the pandemic he said he wouldn't wear a mask during the session and offered me nutrition counseling and an herbal supplement package. 😕 

Guess that's his way of avoiding the vaccine.  And who should question a "Healing Forest?" He doesn't see the forest for the trees.

It was on one of the apps. Maybe grindr or scruff.  He stated it clearly.  He was advertising his massage business on there.  It sounded like all of the vaccination questions from potential clients had gotten his pissed off so he started saying unvaccinated only.  

• 2 months later...