Hangman

foxy
This topic is 749 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The last time I saw the revival of the Martin McDonagh play Hangman was in 2020 just before Covid shut down Broadway. At the time one of the stars was Dan Stevens who played Matthew Crawley in Downton Abbey. He was very good as was the entire cast and production. It had this terrific set that I won’t spoil with a description. 
Now the play has returned. This time in the cast is Alfie Allen who played Theon Greyjoy from Game of Thrones. He’s playing the role of Mooney last played by Stevens. So I’m tempted to see it again as it’s such a good play but maybe out of curiosity to see how Allen does in the role. 

5 hours ago, foxy said:

The last time I saw the revival of the Martin McDonagh play Hangman was in 2020 just before Covid shut down Broadway. At the time one of the stars was Dan Stevens who played Matthew Crawley in Downton Abbey. He was very good as was the entire cast and production. It had this terrific set that I won’t spoil with a description. 
Now the play has returned. This time in the cast is Alfie Allen who played Theon Greyjoy from Game of Thrones. He’s playing the role of Mooney last played by Stevens. So I’m tempted to see it again as it’s such a good play but maybe out of curiosity to see how Allen does in the role. 

That's as good a reason as any!