Holy torpedos Batman, check out this new profile that popped up today in NYC -- StrokeLyft

Muscle Lover 2
This topic is 783 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is he real? I ask because I know who exactly the guy in the pics is (I follow him on Ig and he lives in Lebanon apparently). Not sure why I'm getting the vibes from the unfamous scammer that creates a different account every other week featuring stolen pictures. Someone please clarify. Thanks.

https://rent.men/StrokeLyft

Edited by nycboi

• socurious changed the title to 411 on hot hunk Strokelyft

the person in the picture is real.... now if this is the person that opens the door, well that may be a whole different story.

absolutely stunning man! i would guess this is a fraud since the man in the picture is claimed to be 6'2" (yum!) but 190 pounds. no way is this stud only 195 pounds standing 6'2" with all that muscle. more like a minimum of 215 and more like around 220.

Edited by Gymowner

44 minutes ago, Gymowner said:

the REAL man is much heavier with all that muscle than 190 lbs like the ad says. too bad.

Yeap. That's usually one of the giveaways when I see these profiles. The stats don't match what you see in pictures. ps. Been 6'2  tall and looking so buff he would definitely be over 200 pounds for sure.

Edited by nycboi

It’s gone now. 

15 hours ago, Gymowner said:

the person in the picture is real.... now if this is the person that opens the door, well that may be a whole different story.

I don’t even think it would get that far. 

“In order make date, please send, how you say? Deposit to this account…”